The Sigma Chi Symons and Tomai Memorial Scholarship is established and well on its way to reaching an endowed status within 5 years thanks to your donations and continued support!
The initial crowdfunding initiative allowed the fund to exceed all of its short term goals and we have a great head start in achieving the long term goal!
- Establish a term scholarship fund (minimum $3500) - Accomplished in under 3 days
- Achieve our annual goal ($5K) - Accomplished in 10 days
- Establish an endowed fund in 5 years (min $25K) - 39% complete/85% above anticipated balance.
The next 365 days:
Still accepting donations through the ERAU Annual Giving website (copy and paste into your web browser): https://securelb.imodules.com/s/867/social.aspx?sid=867&gid=1&pgid=1761&cid=3271
Ensure your donation goes to the correct fund.
- Select "Choose Your Gift", a pop up menu will appear, scroll all the way to the bottom and select "Other Fund Not Listed"
- Type "Sigma Chi Symons-Tomai Memorial Scholarship" in "Other Fund (If Not Listed in Above Menu)"
Along with family, Sigma Chi alumni, and ERAU Alumni donations, we intend to approach local Prescott organizations/businesses and other companies that employ many ERAU and ERAU Sigma Chi alumni. If your business is interested in providing a donation, please feel free to have them contact the Embry-Riddle Annual Giving office at (800) 362-9285 or Chester Peyton at (832) 752-8331.
I cannot thank you enough for your role in establishing this scholarship. While this will aid so many students and Sigma Chis in the future, we continue to honor the contributions of Christopher Symons, Michael Tomai and the many men and women in the chapter's history that have made the Kappa Phi chapter so successful.
In Hoc Signo Vinces,
Kappa Phi '05, PC '06